On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Jeroen Van de Pol
<Jeroen.VandePol@xxxxxx> wrote:
Steve,

You must create a delete form.
Create a form and change the promotion method to a D.

how, please?

I use option 21 from "work with programmer worklist" to check out the
object I want to delete.

then option 46 from "work with programmer worklist" to create a form
and add the object as a line on the form.

f2=FORMS

option 2=update form

when I use 2=change to change the line on the form from "A" to "D" the
help tells me I have to remove the line and add it back with the "D"
option.

I use option 4=delete to delete the line from the form.

f6=add line from the "turnover form maintenance" display

I dont know what to enter for the library name. When I use the library
that was on the "A" line I removed, TURNOVER gives a warning about the
object not existing in that library. When I enter the production
library I want to remove the object form, there are ugly errors and
warnings about the library being designated as a production library,
etc.

thanks,