Besides the convoluted re-ipl scenario above, couldn't a
user with all object swap to QSYS and then monkey to their
heart's content?

I'm pretty sure that the swap profile API's will not allow you to swap
to QSYS. They will allow QSECOFR.

jte

--

John Earl, VP and Chief Technology Officer
PowerTech: 253-872-7788

Email is an excellent way to communicate material that is not time
sensitive. If your communication is of a more urgent nature, please
call.

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient named above and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message or by telephone and delete the
message from your email system. Thank you.