I'm considering recommending WebSmart for a client. I'm looking to
get some feedback, pro or con from people that are developing web
pages with it.
Some quetions to answer:
- Is the IDE user friendly?
- Is it full functioned, meaning are there any "standard" functions
that aren't there or you found lacking?
- How easy is it to roll out a "build"?
- How easy is it to debug programs using it? (I think that there is
an integrated debugger.)
- Are there any performance issues on smaller machines?
- How easy is it do integrate to existing programs on the host?
- Is it worth the price of admission?
- Is their Nexus portal add-on a must-have in order to have a "real"
internet site with full sign-in capabilities?
- Any other comments / feedback would be appreciated.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact