Is anyone using Nagios to monitor their System i (iSeries) and is using the plugin that has calls to Java classes (I think there is also a Perl and a PHP version out there). I am trying to use the one called nas400plugin found at Sourceforge.

I have run into some issues and would like to compare notes on installation if anyone has done this successfully.

Pete

This thread ...