Jerry Adams wrote:
The help text with the message says that the person making the change needs Object management (*OBJMGT) and use (*USE) authority to the profile. Belonging to the *SecAdm class does not have anything to do with this.
Jerry, your posts are coming in postmarked several hours old. This one, which came to my inbox at about 1:50PM, is timestamped as 9:58AM. Something in your mail chain is four hours off.

Joe

This thread ...