Joe,

I get your point that ANZOBJCVN should not be the only point you look at
before moving to V6R1.
However I still don't minimize it. I am still waiting on a plug in to
Turnover. Apparently there's a little squabble going on between Unicom
(Softlanding) and the people who wrote the plug in for AS/SET (and
compiled it down to V4R5 with no observability and provided no source).

"When the bull elephants fight, the grass gets trampled."