Don,

Here is an example of FUD. All of these points that Steve raises have been
addressed over and over on this and other forums.

There are many people who are pushing IBM to move forward with i5/OS, and it
is working. Have a look at the impact of the COMMON Advisory Councils. Major
changes and updates to the i5/OS direction have been made because of the
input from them. However, these were made in a positive and influential
manner, instead of making noise on every forum you can write on.

While it is nice to have a counterpoint, that counterpoint should not be a
noise beating the same drum that gets smaller and smaller and more and more
irrelevant.

Push for change, but take a positive approach.

Trevor