Albert York wrote:
I need to upgrade Java from 1.3 to 1.4 on a V5R2 system. Somebody
responded yesterday that it is a PTF but I can't find it. Does
anybody know which PTF it is?

IIRC, V5R2 has java 1.4 included by default.

FWIW: You don't "upgrade" from java 1.3 to java 1.4 ... you can, however, have both java 1.3 and 1.4 installed at the same time.

david

This thread ...