Buck wrote:

Note there's one neat thing you can do, and that's insert your own records. If you have some need to add some internal files that you want to treat like a source file, you can:

insert into SRCFLIST values(''OURFILE'',''OURLIB'',''S'',''I'')

That's a cool bit of info that I didn't know. Suddenly, MQTs have risen in priority on my list of stuff to learn.

> ...creates the MQT. Note that there's no data in it at this time. To
> get/update the data in the table:
>
> refresh table SRCFLIST

But this has me wondering about how a REFRESH might affect any INSERTs that were previously done. Are the INSERTs needed after every REFRESH? (And if not, how's that work? Heh.)

Tom Liotta

This thread ...