I'm sorry, but I'm stuck. I can't seem to come up with the right search.

I just ran this command.

DSPFD FILE(*ALLUSR/*ALL) TYPE(*ATR) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) FILEATR(*PF)
OUTFILE(MYLIB/MYFILE)

This gave me a file of all files that are in user libraries. I believe
that's what *ALLUSR stands for. Anyway, what I really want is to only
keep physical source files in this outfile. So I planned on deleting the
others after the command finishes. But I'm having an issue finding a
website explaining the fields in my newly created file. I understand that
it's created from a template of QAFDBASI with a record format QWHFDBAS.
Before I do anything and put into production, I'd like to get a better
understanding of each field.

Does anyone know where I can find that information?

I pretty certain that I can select File type = 'S' but this is all I see in
DBU...

File type: D=*DATA, S=*

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional