Wilt, Charles wrote:
I'd agree.

As far as "if it ain't broke..." my feeling is if you can't recompile successfully, then _something_ _is_ broke!
Yeah, this is a pretty important distinction. I'd also say as a corollary that if you're worried that a recompile will break your code, then you have larger problems. A mass compile is not something to undertake lightly, but at the same time it's not something that you should ever worry about.

Joe

This thread ...