Joe,

You have identified another major problem for the future of our platform.
You suggest that:
The CFO won't care, as long as you hit the right ROI numbers.

While this is what we would love to have, we hear way more often that we
need to hit the right CoA numbers (Cost of Acquisition). While we have
proven over and over that our platform provides better CoO (Cost of
Ownership), and thus better ROI, more CFOs are interested only in the
current CoA.

If only CFOs ~were~ educated so that ROI matters.

Trevor