a lot of good info at the v6r1 infocenter
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/index.jsp

new commands:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/topic/clfinder/InteractiveTableManager.htm?queryEntry=&query=new&lang=en&table_name=table&function=search&query_filter=&search_type=and&sort_type=ascending&sort_column=description&field=changestatus&search_type_1=and

new APIs:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/topic/apifinder/InteractiveTableManager.htm?query_entry=&query=new&lang=en&table_name=table&function=search&query_filter=&search_type=and&sort_type=ascending&sort_column=apidescriptivename&field=changestatus&search_type_1=and

STRJRNLIB command starts journaling on all objects in a library. It also
will start journaling of new objects created in the library.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/topic/cl/strjrnlib.htm

STRJW looks interesting. not sure if an additional performance tools program
product is needed or not.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/topic/cl/strjw.htm

INCLUDE cl source
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/i5os/topic/cl/include.htm
( does not impress. Much better if CL could be a full ILE citizen and call
sub procedures with the same syntax as RPG. )

a lot of pricing info here
http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&htmlfid=897/ENUS208-014&appname=USN

what would 1309 ( i5/OS 5761-SS1 per Proc w/o SWMA -- 515 ) OTC $1,795 be
about? Is that a price cut? Can i5/OS be purchased on an i515 without SWMA
subscription?

-Steve