From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 2:55 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: V6R1

Gotta back Al on a lot of this. I've had numerous software packages that
do not pass ANZOBJCVN. I've been after them for months to comply. They
are only starting now to comply. And some, still not yet.

I understand what Al is saying about ANZOBJCVN and the "what the heck -
let's update" operator. However, like you are sort of saying, anyone who
fails to read the MTU or thinks what IBM is saying in there really isn't
all that significant, ought to be horse dragged through a cactus field.