From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of john e
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 11:38 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: System i Revenue Up

This is really no argument, please.....

And I have money that says that I can build the second and third union
payroll application for the second and third client in one quarter of the
time it takes to build the first one. And oh yes... it has a GUI. And you
know what: the client likes to have a GUI. And the client is ALWAYS right,
right?!

Please.... if we really keep saying "RPG is so much better and blahblah"...
well, i'm outta here

Note: I have more than 20 years experience programming in RPG II, III, and
IV.