On 12/31/07, Aaron Bartell <albartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can i5/OS literally run on an AS/400 (or iSeries for that matter)? or only
on a System i?

V5R4, where several parts of the OS are branded as i5/OS and is
marketed as i5/OS runs on several machines branded as iSeries, like
the model 270, 8xx, etc..

V5R4, where nothing of the OS is branded as i5/OS and was marketed
i5/OS runs on several machines branded as AS/400, like the model 170.