Nick,

Thanks for the feedback. This has been a concern from many users.

Since this function is hosted by COMMON, the COMMON iSociety group are
working to upgrade this vehicle.

Another note, IBM is certainly supporting iSociety, but iSociety is
independent of IBM. They are not making direction or requirements on how
iSociety should look, or what iSociety members do.

Trevor