Booth

I can't strongly enough recommend looking at NFS - it's easy - much easier than fighting with QNTC. It can be set up for anonymous access - if you need more info, check our wiki at http://wiki.rjssoftware.com/wiki - or contact paul nelson here, he did it from our information and says it's great. Search for NFS at the wiki site - you'll need to install a free server downloadable from microsoft.

Contact me off-list if you want.

Vern