We have nothing running other than what is kicked off automatically, any
ideas why the %'s are so high?

CPU %: 65.4 Elapsed time: 00:04:34 Active jobs: 197

Type options, press Enter.

2=Change 3=Hold 4=End 5=Work with 6=Release 7=Display messa

8=Work with spooled files 13=Disconnect ...

Opt Subsystem/Job User Type CPU % Function Status

QTSMTPCLTP QTCP PJ 23.0 RUN

QTSMTPSRVP QTCP PJ 21.0 RUN

TCPIPLOC QGATE BCH .0 EVTW

Jim Waymire