James,

-----Original Message-----
From: James Lampert <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 15, 2007 12:21 PM
<<< Does anybody here actually prefer setting "Amount to roll" to "F" rather than "H"? Can they please explain what possible advantage there could be in that setting? >>>

I only use the `Full` page setting.

To paraphrase the Red Queen in Alice In Wonderland:

"You must keep running to stay where you are... to get where you're going, you must run twice as fast".

I wouldn't get anywhere a half page at a time.

Robert Munday
Munday Software Consultants
Montgomery, AL
on assignment in Nashville, TN