We have a P05 system which I understand gives us 2 user licenses on the upgrade path from 5722-QU1. Can I therefore generate as many reports as I require using 5733QU2 under one user profile and then distribute these via email to as many recipients as I like using the ReportCaster module? How much does the ReportCaster module cost?

Colin