Booth,

The reason we used to cram EVERYthing onto a 24x80 and then on to a 27x132
was simply a performance issue. You had to get as much done with your user
as you could, because your server would not respond in some seconds.

Since performance is no longer an issue, you CAN design screens closer to
the one-panel = one-function principle. In reality, you still combine soem
functions onto a single panel, but even then, your GUI tool could turn these
into tabs.

Take the example of windows InstallShield. Everyone uses it. No one
complains. Yet it is a true one-panel = one-function application. And most
people say it is EASY to use. I think it is important to get the green
screen moved closer to the InstallShield concept - somewhere in the middle
is where we need to be in a modern business graphical application.

Trevor