You get the full CPU, 3800 CPW.

<snip>
The model 515 uses 1 or 2 1.9 Ghz POWER5+ processors with L3 cache. The full processor capability is available for all workloads. This will allow compute-intensive workloads to be cost-effectively added to the system. There is no longer any restriction on 5250 OLTP. While cpw is NOT the way to size a model 515, it is capable of 3800 cpw with a single processor. HOWEVER, due to the restriction of only having 8 disk drives, in a disk access-intensive environment, the maximum usable cpw may be as little as 800 cpw (this is also the case with 520 & 525 models that only have 8 disk drives).
</snip>

You might not need the UPS cable($95), and get as much memory as you can afford.

Bryan