I think triggers can be troublesome with existing applications - different error messages, all that. Remote journaling might provide a more seamless solution, as suggested by someone else. As I understand it, one needs an app to receive or retrieve the journal entries on the backup box - that's about it - InfoCenter has a lot on it under systems management.

HTH
Vern