As someone already alluded, a method to prevent both access to and DOS attacks for well-known/static user names is available in another manner than rename. That is done by using each of: a request to CHGUSRPRF PASSWORD(*NONE), changing the message text for "user not found" to be generic, and then creating a new user profile with the desired [name &] characteristics to act in place of the since-restricted profile.
The /objects/ of type *USRPRF by the predefined system-supplied names are an integral part of i5/OS. IMO it would be a ridiculously large effort to enable the rename in i5/OS, as compared to using the very simple and practical solution that already exists to achieve effectively the same results [for all but QSECOFR?]. And so IMO a better request to submit for design change might be, to request to remove the restriction for QSECOFR as reported by the msgCPD2207, for the request to CHGUSRPRF QSECOFR PASSWORD(*NONE). There are sure to be fewer impacts for that change as compared to changing all 'resolves' of system [or where it should be a system] *USRPRF object to have some /special case/ processing.

Regards, Chuck