Rob wrote:

"Once again, I'd rather buy software from a vendor that proudly displays
on their website that they only support versions of OS that are
currently supported by IBM than a vendor who pounds their chest and
brags that their software still runs on V2R1. There are vendors that DO
display these disclaimers on their website."

Could not agree more!

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Worth
Just because you're necessary doesn't mean your important.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If it did, it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.