Old inherited software, running on a new/different system.

-----Original Message-----
From: smorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:smorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 2:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: MICR Font printing

What's changed to break the process? Are you on a new system, or a new
printer? Can you restore the missing *FNTRSC from a backup?

Steve

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express

"Reger, Bill" <BillR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/20/2007 01:25 PM
Please respond to

"'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
MICR Font printing

I am admittedly less than experienced with check printing. It appears
that
a Check print file I have inherited is not printing the MICR code
properly.
We had an IPDS Trace looked at and have done some other research and I
think
I've determined we need to download some *FNTRSC (font resource) objects
that are not normally on the iSeries. Am I on the right track? Where
might
i get these animals from?

Bill