From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 8:29 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: V5R4 Command Help

I just finished installing V5R4 for the first time. (Right now the box
it's on is for testing only, but before long it'll be moved into
production.)

Now that the installation is complete, none of the commands have command
help. For example, if I prompt the WRKSPLF command and press F1,
there's no help for command or any of it's parameters.

A colleague here tells me (he says he got this info from IBM) that IBM
no longer provides help with commands, but instead they want you go to
the web to get help.

I find that very hard to believe -- but, I can't come up with a better
idea of why there's no help on any of the i5/OS commands!

Can anyone shed some light? Is this something that'll be fixed when I
install a PTF CUM pkg?