From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 14:40
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Creating a view

Afternoon Chuck
What I'm about to ask you MAY sound (and therefore WILL sound)
facetious,
so let me start this off with saying "I have to apologize to you"
Its already been a LLLOOOOONNNNGGG day, and I've got quite a few more
hours
to go before I've finished.
In layman's terms (that is ... ME) are you saying that using OVRDBF to
one
member of a physical file to create a view, any future changes to the
data
in the physical file will ONLY be reflected in the view if the changed
data
is in that ONE particular member that was used to create the view
originally.

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
AShore@xxxxxxxx
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill