From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nick_Radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:41 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Halon, water, etc.

Tommy,

The Briefs that are written on paper are normally written by lawyers.

And, most politicians are lawyers. So, maybe all the hot air will put
the
fire out. :-)

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Holden Tommy" <Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/18/07 09:33 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Halon, water, etc.

Boxers are great but I doubt they could put out the fire...briefs are
written on paper so I'm sure that wouldn't work...

Thanks,
Tommy Holden