The other numbers like "03" (start IPL) are only available in manual
mode. First select "02" (select IPL) then up/down to "01 B M" and press
enter. Now you can select "03". To power off just depress power button
for a few seconds.

Not sure what that SRC code is, but watch the codes as the system IPLs.
Leave it in "01 B M" and have the console powered up when you IPL.

Keith

Matt Gross wrote:
I've got a model 200, OS V3R2M0, which went into a halt during a normal (01 B
N) IPL.
Front panel shows SRC 917BB982. I've tried to find the code meaning, but
haven't had much luck.

Also, I've been trying to get the panel to "03" so I can bring it down/up,
but it won't go to "03", only "01","02","04", etc.

I'm stuck on this one, and I really need to get the system back.

Any Help, PLEASE !!!!

TIA,

Matt