You can easily request an IBM id if you have a current support contract.
It's the same ID that one uses for downloading ptf's from Fix Central,
opening pmr's, etc.

IBM OS/400 Spooled Files Go to HLD Status with Messages CPF3377 and
CPF3395
Incident Summary

Problem Summary:
IBM OS/400 spooled files are immediately going to HLD (Held) status when
attempting to print through a PC5250 printer session to an HP LaserJet
printer on the Local Area Network (LAN). The writer job log shows that
messages CPF3377 - Writer &1 stopped printing file &4. Cancel on device
&9, and CPF3395 - File &4 held by writer &1 on output queue &2 in &3, are
being received for this printer.

Resolution:
The PC was running R440 Client Access Express for Windows (5769-XE1) with
an old service pack (SF57098). Therefore, it looked as if this were
related to APAR SA86771. However, this problem was not resolved by
installing R450 Client Access Express with the latest service pack
(SF66513).

It turns out that the PC5250 printer session was referencing a network
print share that was no longer working. Attempting to print a Windows Test
Page to that network printer resulted in the following Windows message:
Error writing to <printer-name>.

This problem was resolved by reconfiguring or reinstalling the network
print share within the Windows Printers folder, and then reselecting the
network print share within the PC5250 printer session.