The publicity we get is that we are working on an OLD and OUTDATED platform.
While Don thinks this is a good idea, I for one would like to see us have a
future. And twice the publicity for an OLD server will not help!!

System i - New and improved recipe!

KMR Systems Corporation
6800 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 207E