To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: jobs in the system count-update

So, what jobs are in this list, but would have been purged off by the
special IPL?

Would I have to use the list jobs api to get a list of all jobs, with the
Ended status and the "Ended - Device error" detailed status, but with no
spool files; to trap this?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/02/2007 09:24 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: jobs in the system count-update

Rob,
I found some with Device Error - but they had output from the job.
Still had the CPF2443 error when attempting to display job log.
When I deleted the spool in iNav, the job disappeared from the table (it
should).
On this system I have an automated spool purge based on various criteria
so the delete of a spool from such a job would normally occur in a
batch job after xx days.
btw- these "device error" msgs could be user cancelling (X) CA session.
jim franz
----- Original Message ----- From: <rob@xxxxxxxxx>