I am not sure if it is compiling with RSTDSP on or not, we use a change
control program which handles the compile options; however I compiled it
with it on in PDM and it still loses the border.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:07 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: window issue

is the display file compiled with RSTDSP(*YES)?

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

"Doug Palme" <dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
04/25/2007 11:05 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
window issue

I have never been a big fan of window popups but unfortunately I have a
situation where I have to use one, and I am having a problem with the
redisplay.

Here is the flow:

The user presses the a function key and a window popup is displayed for
the
user to enter some data, one of those fields has an F4 lookup, so if the
user presses the F4 function key while the cursor is on that field it
displays a full page subfile however upon returning from the subfile the
window border is gone..how do I keep the border from disappearing? I
thought
the keep keyword would do so but I am either using it incorrectly or it
does
not apply to windows.

Confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.