There IS help in the download screen, but here goes.

You are building an SQL SELECT statement using this wizard. 'Select' is the columns you want to see, and 'Where' is the conditions or filters. To get a nice query builder, click on details, where you see 3 tabs. In each of them, assuming you have put an existing file name in at first, you will get a list of fields and operators and functions - perhaps the nicest query builder IBM has for the iSeries!

For the 'Where' you can either type in an appropriate WHERE clause or click on 'Details'. In your case you want a not equals thing

(FIELD1 <> 'A99')

That's it - now, once you are in the Details window, there is extensive help by clicking on the Help button.

Enjoy - it's a great tool.
Vern