From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 4:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Vista Trail of Tears - WDSC Update

Jack

Perhaps a little late to respond with this, but I don't think V6 has support
for Vista - as per this

"Note: No support currently is planned for Rational version 6.x products."

found in the page at

And

"This announcement serves to identify that IBMR RationalR products currently
do not support MicrosoftR WindowsR Vista."

This was as of last December.

But check out this link:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_thread.jsp?forum=278&thread=
152368&message=13921322&cat=9&q=vista#13921322

Maybe you've been there - good luck! You must really love the bleeding edge!

Vern