Hi Bryan,

I tried the program QSPFIXUP and the SPLFs are still there.

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct  (320) 679-6683
Toll free  (800) 388-2155  ext. 6683
Fax  (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Burns, Bryan" <Bryan_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/23/07 07:38 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: PRTFs stuck in status PRT

I get that a couple times a year and admit it is weird.  First time was
probably 5 years ago.  Support line had me run QSPFIXUP and it solved the
problem.
Bryan Burns
ECHO, Inc.