Yep...this can be a real issue but they are going to
start whining big time when the bills come "due" for
that "feature".

I believe you can do some color work
with page segments and according to the manual, you
can certainly use *AFPDS with HPT.

The rules for color are AFP(*yes) and
a IPDS printer. You already know that IPDS is your
best bet for good results and that will require a
"at least" a version of PSF which requires a purchase.

I would really try to stick with a IPDS printer if at
all possible.

Do you know Rodney Johnson with IBM ?  He is a tech
support guy in the printing area and can be very
helpful on printing issues.

He can be reached over at the news group comp.sys.IBM.as400.misc

Jim Franz wrote:

I've strongly suggested preprint the logos on the form.
However they want flexibility in which logos appear.
What they are looking for is a very "high end" invoice appearance,
but not the 10 to 15k software for the iSeries when they can
see any pc print a pdf in color....