All,

Remember the iSociety HoHoHo competition is ending tomorrow. You can see
details here: http://isociety.org/HoHoHo.html - the response has been good, so
competition is fierce!

And, good news for those who waited! You can now log in to iSociety using your
selected USER NAME. You can still use your assigned 6-digit ID from COMMON to
log in if you still wish. Start here: http://isociety.common.org/session/login/
or simply navigate from the My iSociety page: http://isociety.common.org

The Welcome page for iSociety has been updated (http://isociety.org) and the
current newsletter with hints for the HoHoHo competition can be found here:
http://isociety.org/newsletter/2007.02.htm

Also in that newsletter, some more information about the Feb 1st fireside chat
with Mark Shearer. Plus, a preview of the next iSociety competition called "a
star is born".

Thanks!