No, but the PTF instructions do say that the installer should be QSECOFR or someone with comparable authority. Does your operation have (and use) such authority?

        * Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i5/iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.995.7024
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

fbocch2595@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, at some point in the ptf install process one of our operations folks is
getting not authorized messages to many of the dirs and files in QIBM.  Among
them are;
/QIBM/ProdData/OS400/security/eim /QIBM/ProdData/OpNavPlugin/IBM.BRMSPlugin /QIBM/ProdData/NTAP/Install/Image/Option02/I386/$OEM$/TEXTMODE /QIBM/ProdData/Access/Web2/lib Does anyone know what the ptf process does to update these directories and files? Thanks, Frank ________________________________________________________________________
AOL Mail and more.