Curious, I am running Linux.  What is the native GUI associated with that?
 Because the only GUI I see is what is on PC's that run applications that
access that server.  Well, unless you call rshterm a GUI access because
that's as close as it gets to a "system console" is rshterm access from
the HMC controlling that Linux lpar.

Even when it was popular to use 5250 access on terminals that ran some
sort of closed proprietary OS  would one still consider that Native?  Any
more than an ASCII terminal access to systems of the past?

Went to a Mimix class last week.  Person there wanted his twinax printer
to fail over to the other machine.  Har, har, har!  We suggested that he
either:
- scrap it and get a "real" printer
- put it on a 5494 or Perle controller to fail over
- Buy some appliance that converts lan to twinax and put the printer on
the lan.