Couple of thoughts:

While it was poorly communicated there was a reason behind the name
change.  It makes sense in many ways and it also causes some problems.
Regardless, the name changes is here - we can either sit around and
complain or move on.  I'd vote for moving on - I'd rather be part of the
solution.

I've had the benefit in being invited to participate in some small ways
to help the situation.  I can tell you it much more gratifying in
working to help solve the problem.  We have a great team out there -
Mark, Eileen, Malcolm, Mike T., etc.  We can either help them or ^&%$*
at them.

Technically, we have a great machine.  Our pricing methodology is a risk
point but I think you will see more changes in that area (like CBU).

Let's use iSociety and other vehicles and get on the offensive.

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Leaders
Leaders are like eagles.  We don't have either of them here.