When trying to do a WRKPRB and send a problem getting the following :

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF8C27       Severity . . . . . . . :   10

Message type . . . . . :   Information

Date sent  . . . . . . :   11/16/06      Time sent  . . . . . . :
14:16:51

Message . . . . :   Alternate load device not found.

Cause . . . . . :   Your system is not set up correctly to send requests
  IBM Service. Information indicating the alternate load device
type/model =
  0000/000 will be stored in the problem log.

Recovery  . . . :   Contact your hardware service representative and
have the
  alternate device moved to the correct position, and try the request
again.
Technical description . . . . . . . . :   The alternate load device is
not in
  the position required for an initial program load (IPL).  The
alternate load
  device must be on the disk/tape I/O Processor at Bus position 0, at
Card 1,
  Board 0.

????

I have a 595 expansion unit for this LPAR

from left to right

C01      2844 Card
C02      2780 Card
C03      5780 Card