We'll be doing out upgrade to V5R4 on the same 270 that got the cume this
coming weekend.

On 11/5/06, Mike Cunningham <MCUNNING@xxxxxxx> wrote:

5 hours is impressive, how big of a system, how must disk used and what
tape drive?

>>> pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx 11/5/2006 6:10 PM >>>
I love these newer (5xx ) machines. I started a 5.4 upgrade at 8:20
today
from image catalogs. Everything was done by 1:30, including a full
backup
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

"Mark Allen" <scprideandms@xxxxxxxxx>
11/05/2006 03:22 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Latest V5R3 Cumulative - C6255530

Started mine at 7:45 this morning, all applied, 2 IPLS, all back up by
11
am

-----

>      To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      From: Neil Palmer <neilpalmer400mr@xxxxxxxx>
>      Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+pnelson=arbsol.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>      Date: 11/03/2006 01:48PM
>      Subject: Re: Latest V5R3 Cumulative - C6255530
>
>      Installed on a customer system in Nassau 2 days ago.  No
> problems.  (The
>      cume package and Printing Group PTF's, along with HIPERS).
>
>      Neil Palmer, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
>
>      (This account not monitored for personal mail,
>      remove the last two letters before @ for that)

mailing
> list

list