They made such a big jump I really didn't want to
tell them how dumb they might be.

They are nice people and have done quite well using
password security for a little over 12 years.

I explained the level 40 to them and they said
"Okey Dokey" and went back to work. The busines
is very successful and they are marching on as we
speak.

The old box is still sitting there running
it's little heart out.(9402-200)

This is another success story that never makes
the news and IBM doesn't even know these folks exist.

I sent them their first PC this past week. Nobody has
called to even ask how to turn it on.(the pc)

The plan is to hook up the PC sometime next year.

James H H Lampert wrote:

Security 10?!?!?

Did you read them the riot act?

I have a poster I designed many years ago about security levels. I just stuck a PDF of it online
http://www.hb.quik.com/jamesl/SecOnAS400.pdf