From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 2:07 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: iSeries and Sans

I've got dual fsp's and I've yet to figure out how to check the fsp code
on each individually.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Haase, Justin C." <justin.haase@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/27/2006 02:58 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: iSeries and Sans

Don't forget that IBM's DS8000 is controlled by *dual* CECs...
Everything is duplicated throughout, and likewise, you get what you pay
for.  Cheap out and expect outages for maintenance.  Do it right the
first time and you'll be a-ok.

--
Justin C. Haase - iSeries System Engineer
IBM Certified Systems Expert - System i