rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've already ran a RCLSTG *DBXREF.
What next?

Besides the obvious "Call IBM", you might try restoring the logical file
from another system of the same OS release level.  Alternately you could
just recreate the view with SQL.  DSPFD shows the SQL statement. Again
you'll want the statement for your release. The difference will be more
columns for newer releases.  Here's the V5R2 statement.

CREATE VIEW SYSFUNCS ( SPECIFIC_SCHEMA FOR SPECSCHEMA, SPECIFIC_NAME
 FOR SPECNAME , ROUTINE_SCHEMA FOR FUNCSCHEMA, ROUTINE_NAME FOR FUNC
NAME , ROUTINE_CREATED FOR RTNCREATE , ROUTINE_DEFINER FOR DEFINER ,
 ROUTINE_BODY FOR BODY , EXTERNAL_NAME FOR EXTNAME , EXTERNAL_LANGUA
GE FOR LANGUAGE , PARAMETER_STYLE FOR PARM_STYLE, IS_DETERMINISTIC F
OR DETERMINE , SQL_DATA_ACCESS FOR DATAACCESS, SQL_PATH , PARM_SIGNA
TURE FOR SIGNATURE , NUMBER_OF_RESULTS FOR NUMRESULTS, IN_PARMS , LO
NG_COMMENT FOR REMARKS , ROUTINE_DEFINITION FOR ROUTINEDEF, FUNCTION
_ORIGIN FOR ORIGIN , FUNCTION_TYPE FOR TYPE , EXTERNAL_ACTION FOR EX
T_ACTION, IS_NULL_CALL FOR NULL_CALL , SCRATCH_PAD FOR SCRATCHPAD, F
INAL_CALL , PARALLELIZABLE FOR PARALLEL , DBINFO , SOURCE_SPECIFIC_S
CHEMA FOR SRCSCHEMA , SOURCE_SPECIFIC_NAME FOR SRCNAME , IS_USER_DEF
INED_CAST FOR CAST_FUNC , CARDINALITY FOR CARD , FENCED, IASP_NUMBER
 FOR IASPNUMBER ) AS SELECT SPECSCHEMA , SPECNAME , RTNSCHEMA , RTNN
AME , RTNCREATE , DEFINER , BODY , EXTNAME , LANGUAGE , PARM_STYLE ,
 DETERMINE , DATAACCESS , SQL_PATH , SIGNATURE , NUMRESULTS , IN_PAR
MS , REMARKS , CASE WHEN LENGTH(ROUTINEDEF) > 24000 THEN NULL ELSE V
ARCHAR(ROUTINEDEF,24000) END , ORIGIN , TYPE , EXT_ACTION , NULL_CAL
L , SCRATCHPAD , FINAL_CALL , PARALLEL , DBINFO , SRCSCHEMA , SRCNAM
E , CAST_FUNC , CARD , FENCED , IASPNUMBER FROM QSYS2.SYSROUTINE WHE
RE ROUTINE_TYPE = 'FUNCTION '