Really?  I'd say that we've never had any issues with that piece, but
IIRC we did have to load a PTF or CA service pack to get it to work
right in the beginning.  We've used it on a 170, an 810 and a 720 for
sure, I can't remember if we used it on our 620.

I saw it in an iNav update session at Common years ago and couldn't rest
until we had it running.  Seems like I also had to upgrade iNav ahead of
the system to get it working and some features didn't work until the O/S
caught up.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator