While looking at tools, you might consider Embarcadero's software or
ERWin (I think still CA)...

These tools can reverse engineer the Oracle database, document it, allow
you to make modifications on it, and then with a flip of the switch
(change target DB) change to DB2 UDB and re-generate the SQL necessary.

This with the added benefit of documenting the entire process.

My current preference is Embarcadero as they fully recognize the
AS400/iSeries platform as a target.